Dr. V. Loenen / Operatie centrum Amstelveen- How was your experience?

Ervaringen met zorgverleners
Forumregels
Forum voor ervaringen met zorgverleners. Hou het netjes, en ter zake. De transgenderzorg is stuk, dat weten we allemaal, dat hoef je hier niet meer te melden.

Verder: ongeremd ophemelen of afbranden is niet toegestaan.

LET OP: dit forum is vanwege het maatschappelijk belang openbaar. Let dus op met privégegevens. Wil je niet onder eigen naam posten, dan kan dat in overleg met het forumbeheer. We zullen je post dan anonimiseren.
AydenS

Re: Dr. V. Loenen / Operatie centrum Amstelveen- How was your experience?

Bericht door AydenS »

It was booked by MC Bloemendaal, because I live to far away from the operating facility. Ibis Amsterdam South in Amstelveen. It wasn't very comfortable, but very low budget if you have to pay yourself. I had a partner with me who drove me and she could check in to the hotel early when I was in surgery. I called the day before if it would be possible, since she couldn't get into the operation facility due to Covid, nor could she go anywhere else, because of the lockdown
Jan93

Bericht door Jan93 »

AydenS schreef: 30 jan 2021, 23:13 It was booked by MC Bloemendaal, because I live to far away from the operating facility. Ibis Amsterdam South in Amstelveen. It wasn't very comfortable, but very low budget if you have to pay yourself. I had a partner with me who drove me and she could check in to the hotel early when I was in surgery. I called the day before if it would be possible, since she couldn't get into the operation facility due to Covid, nor could she go anywhere else, because of the lockdown
Thank you for details.
May I ask you that how many hours did you stay in operatie centrum totally from check in until discharge and Should I give blood few days before or covid test?
AydenS

Bericht door AydenS »

Like I said above. Check in at 9 o'clock, out by 13.30.
You don't have to give blood before or do a covid test, as long as you don't have any symptoms.
I had to stop taking T 3 days in advance, as I use Androgel.
Jan93

Bericht door Jan93 »

AydenS schreef: 31 jan 2021, 17:18 Like I said above. Check in at 9 o'clock, out by 13.30.
You don't have to give blood before or do a covid test, as long as you don't have any symptoms.
I had to stop taking T 3 days in advance, as I use Androgel.

Thank you so much for your help👋
AydenS

Bericht door AydenS »

Feel free to DM if you need any further info 👍 and good luck!
Jan93

Bericht door Jan93 »

AydenS schreef: 01 feb 2021, 17:07 Feel free to DM if you need any further info 👍 and good luck!
Thanks again
Have a nice day 👋