Patch Q

Voor iedereen waarvan men bij geboorte dacht dat je een jongetje was
Mina

Patch Q

Bericht door Mina »

Hi,

Sorry if this has been answered before, I'm pretty new here. But I have moved to the patch because injectable estrogen is not a thing in the Netherlands? Anyway, I've been on the patch for two weeks. I have a hard time getting it to maintain good skin contact. It does not fall off, but it bubbles in the center. Sandoz is just what the pharmacy gives me. Is there a better option, someone recommended Systen? I would ask my doctor more about it, but he has no idea, my gp is a placeholder until I see the VU. I'm lucky he is willing to deal with me and continue my hrt, but he did not know where I should put the patch.

Thanks for the help, I am just anxious about maintaining my levels which have been stable for a year on injections. This process has brought the stress of worrying about if I'm getting enough estrogen. Also, the patch is just child or annoying, you can feel it all the time ...

Thank you!
Marijn

Re: Patch Q

Bericht door Marijn »

I do understand systen patches stick better. Placement seems to matter as well, probably someone else can answer that.
"The reward for conformity is that everyone likes you but yourself." - Rita Mae Brown
Emma
Beheerder
Voornaamwoorden: Zij/haar

Bericht door Emma »

De Sandoz pleisters blijken inderdaad minder goed te plakken. Zorg ervoor dat bij het uitschrijven van het recept er dan inderdaad ook Systen op vermeld staat.
Nothing you can do, but you can learn how to be you in time.
It's easy

สวัสดีค่ะ

Emma: I am me

@[email protected]
Charlotte_C

Bericht door Charlotte_C »

Ik heb bij de apotheek gezegd dat het expliciet de systen moeten zijn die op het recept staan. Ik heb het gegooid op een allergische reactie op die andere en dat werkt ook vaak wel
However far we travel. Wherever we may roam. The center of the circle will always be our home
marianne

Bericht door marianne »

Same here, I asked the apotheek for Systen, and they gave me systen because i asked for it,
<body>
<!-- no body is perfect -->
</body>
Marijn

Bericht door Marijn »

Volgens de medicijnkosten site is er ook geen prijsverschil tussen systen 50 en de rest. Bij 100 wel.
"The reward for conformity is that everyone likes you but yourself." - Rita Mae Brown
Mina

Bericht door Mina »

Hi all, thanks for the responses. I went and asked and they gave me Systen. I need to try the first one today. Currently I've gone through a month worth of Sandoz patches in two weeks :(

I am curious, does anyone know about the dosage differences. The Sandoz patches at 8mg, vs 6mg on the Systen ones. However, they are both designed to deliver 100ug per day. It works out to the same thing, no?

:)
Charlotte_C

Bericht door Charlotte_C »

Ik verwacht dat 100 gewoon 100 is. Dus daar hoef je je denk ik geen zorgen om te maken
However far we travel. Wherever we may roam. The center of the circle will always be our home