Nieuwe chat! Zie dit topic.

Journey

"Transgerelateerde" issues in werk, studie, uitgaan, en zo voort
Allyson

Journey

Bericht door Allyson »

Living in fear of the ones you should love the most "you".

As I am typing this letter all my emotions come a little loose one word at a time I can think and let them appear on the black screen, sometimes it's the only thing that I have in order to express myself.

I was once diagnosed with autism but apparently it got dropped and replaced with borderline personality disorder, though can you call something really disorder when the foundation of your upbringing is everything but supportive. I think we should expect nothing from it all and that we are all just people above all.

maybe it has something to do with it, maybe not. It's just really hard because even before I have my thoughts logically figured out my mind is already wondering about the next part. So if it is unreadable please forgive me, I just hope it gets the message trough and all the haters out there go fuck yourself. Almost daily I am ready to die, and have been for a long time. I am constantly fighting myself on what to do, what to say, afraid for what is coming... But I have to see how the story ends.
Now there is uncertainty about my financial means. Of course I have an appointment at the hospital again. It's a lecture about all that is to come on this long hard voyage.
Gender Identity Disorder, god I wish that some miracle just let me scream out of the blue and make me explain this world of hurt. Please let it be something else then Gender Dysphoria, then I wouldn't need all this stuff changed.

Then I wouldn't have to validate each and everyday, thinking will I ever pass as a female? Will people accept me for it? And what about girlfriends, where are the gossips, the dresses shopping and most of all the emotional support required to keep this society together. I would gladly fill that role, but there is so much focus on gender and prestige these days that the actual important things get forgotten, family, friends, loyalty. To love to be seen and accepted for who we are.

I am constantly at fear, afraid that all the concrete at which I stand is about to burst and crack. There seems to be no way to ignore it, If this is all that life is gonna give me. Then I might as well finish it now, don't know what's holding me down, maybe fear.
It's definitely a portion that wants to see tomorrow and enjoy all the things in life. Nice warm weather with the bicycle, short pants, nice long hair. Full of self trust, enjoyment and above all having actually the feeling of being alive. Because the urge of suicide is poisoning my mind more and more every single everyday god damn day. Some days are better than others even for a while it might seem to go just perfectly but you take 3 steps forward and 2 steps back. There is still hope, hold on to that. My face stares into the eyes every single day. It has so far been shitting on every joy I have had ever since.

But what can I do? I should just accept it, Just live out your life is what they say. Well I'd rather be dead then a prison in my own little body for the rest of my life. Sometimes alcohol and drugs and cuts gives me a bit of an outlet, but that is just another shame I hate myself even more for doing so, because everything is exactly the same.
The urge to cut through my wrists seems to rise every single day, although it may seem like an innocent and laughable attempt off seeking relief and a couple of drops of blood. It gives me the feedback of knowing that living is in fact still what I am feeling. Cause I think it's all just one big giant nightmare, I can't wrap my head around this shit sometimes. Every time I look at my hands it disgusts me, my legs I hate them with every inch it should not be this way, my face id like to cut it, just to see if it likes to see me so mad. But I have no choice but to get peace with the things I can't change, still it's tiresome. I try to cry and express all that is pressing through my guts, but nothing is happening... It's all just untouchable..

But now I am getting to a point where I am finally on my hormones, and I wish I could have told myself back then when I wrote this that it wil definitively will get better, not perfect but I feel so much better. And I really love you guys, love yourself and anyone that I can help I will try everything I have to do so.
Anon20210626

Re: Journey

Bericht door Anon20210626 »

Een nederlandse op een nederlands forum en dan in het engels schrijven . Het slaat gewoon helemaal nergens op . Er zijn hier al eerder opmerkingen over gemaakt .

stel je niet aan
Overigens ben ik van mening dat Carthago moet worden verwoest.
Allyson

Bericht door Allyson »

Renée schreef: 28 jun 2020, 11:15 Een nederlandse op een nederlands forum en dan in het engels schrijven . Het slaat gewoon helemaal nergens op . Er zijn hier al eerder opmerkingen over gemaakt .

stel je niet aan
Voormijzelf helpt het als ik het in het Engels schrijf, het vloeit makkelijker. Ook ken je me helemaal niet dus probeer alsjeblieft geen veronderstellingen te maken.
Nate_0

Bericht door Nate_0 »

ik snap op zich wel dat het soms makkelijker is om je uit te drukken in een taal die je niet helemaal eigen is (hoi, ik studeer Engels)

Maarrrr... dan moet je wellicht eerst kijken naar waarom dat het geval is

Verder geloof ik dat er zelfs een forumregel is waarin het gebruik van Engels wordt afgeraden. We hebben (hadden?) zelfs forumleden wiens eerste taal niet Nederlands is, en die gebruiken ook NL.
meerdere zakken met zaagsel
Hal

Bericht door Hal »

Renée schreef: 28 jun 2020, 11:15 stel je niet aan
Dat je iemand op de forumregels wijst vind ik prima, maar dit vind ik dan weer echt heel erg onaardig. Waar is dat nou voor nodig?
7-19: wl Stepwork
6-20: wl TLHC
10-20: 1e consult TLHC
11-20: T-Day
12-20: wl T-cendent
10-21: mastectomie
01-22: intake T-cendent
6-22: groen licht
Emma
Beheerder
Voornaamwoorden: Zij/haar

Bericht door Emma »

Renée schreef: 28 jun 2020, 11:15 Een nederlandse op een nederlands forum en dan in het engels schrijven . Het slaat gewoon helemaal nergens op . Er zijn hier al eerder opmerkingen over gemaakt .

stel je niet aan
Met het verkeerde been uit bed gestapt, of je vast aan het verkneukelen over het moment waarop je in andere uithoeken van het internet kunt roepen dat het er hier zo inconsequent en intolerant aan toe gaat omdat je een ban gekregen hebt voor het uitspreken van 'de waarheid'?

Wat je doet is regelrecht cyberbullying en daar is op een support forum geen plaats voor.
Nothing you can do, but you can learn how to be you in time.
It's easy

สวัสดีค่ะ

Emma: I am me

@[email protected]
Jer158

Bericht door Jer158 »

Als toevoeging op wat al gezegd is: je ziet dat het Engels afleidt van de inhoud, ook voor mensen die wel vloeiend zijn in Engels.

Dat is jammer, want ik lees een boel intense gevoelens. Heb je mensen in je omgeving om daarover te praten? Het is i.i.g. goed om te lezen dat je je inmiddels mede dankzij hormonen beter voelt
Hung her from the branches of a mango tree
Mr.X

Bericht door Mr.X »

Jer158 schreef: 28 jun 2020, 15:25 Als toevoeging op wat al gezegd is: je ziet dat het Engels afleidt van de inhoud, ook voor mensen die wel vloeiend zijn in Engels.
Alleen maar omdat mensen hierover moeten zeuren.

We leven nu in een wereld waarin Engels zo algemeen is, vooral voor ons Nederlanders, dat het gebruik ervan zou moeten kunnen op een forum als deze. Want de meesten van ons kunnen het gewoon lezen en reageren in het Engels. Voor die paar uitzonderingen die dat niet kunnen is het jammer, maar er bestaat ook nog altijd google translate als ze het echt willen lezen.

Soms kun je je gewoon beter uitdrukken in het Engels om wat voor reden dan ook. Dat heeft niks met aanstellen te maken. Ik zou zeggen, be my guest. En ook het reageren in het Engels moet kunnen en mogen, zou ik zeggen.

And to stay on topic, and in response to OP: Your suicidal and self harming thoughts sound intense. I really hope you do get the mental support needed to pull you through. I do read that you are about to start hormones. Does that mean you have enlisted to one of the genderteams? Do they provide the support you need?
Matijs

Bericht door Matijs »

I feel your pain. I have been there too..

Hopelijk gaat het nu beter met je. Het hielp mij om te praten met anderen (van dit forum) die zo'n beetje hetzelfde meemaken. Zonder hen zou het zoveel moeilijker zijn, met hen kan ik het aan.

Kun je met iemand de worstelingen bespreken?
###
Eva
Beheerder
Voornaamwoorden: zij/haar

Bericht door Eva »

Allyson schreef: 28 jun 2020, 11:08 Living in fear of the ones you should love the most "you".
[...]
Afgeleid door het rumoer lees ik je bericht zojuist pas goed. Op de een of andere manier begrijp ik een beetje waarom je dit niet in het Nederlands schreef. Misschien moeten we eens praten. Gewoon van mens tot mens. Als je dat wilt, klik dan op t-nl.nl/praat.
All great truths begin as blasphemies. (George Bernard Shaw)