Nieuwsberichten
Emma
Beheerder
Voornaamwoorden: Zij/haar

Being Non-Binary in the Balkans

Bericht door Emma »

(Ontvangen via tgeu.org)

Being Non-Binary in the Balkans

Have you ever wondered what life is like for non-binary persons living in Balkan countries? What are the similarities between experiences of non-binary people across the region? And where do the differences lie?

We will talk to 6 non-binary persons from different countries about their experience of living/originating from this region about different aspects such as everyday life of non-binary persons, their experience within the LGBTI+ communities and with activism, their coming out stories, and many challenges they face such as non-binary erasure, delegitimization, and much more.

Sharing their experiences with us will be:
❤️Admir Alex Adilović (they/them), Bosnia and Herzegovina
🧡Asmira Seka Topal (they/them), BiH and Croatia
💛Biljana Ginova (they/them), North Macedonia
💚Juno Janković (she/her, they/them), Serbia
💜Ksen Joksimović (they/them), Serbia
💙Linn Julian Koletnik (they/them), Slovenia

The event will be moderated by Evan Grm (they/them), program officer at TransAkcija. The event will be in English.

HOW DO I JOIN THE EVENT? On Tuesday June 8 at 6 p.m. CET (Belgrade time) simply click on the link in the event and join us!
Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83698968024?p ... JyWUZRdz09

The event is organized in cooperation with Trans, Non-Binary, and Intersex (TNBI) Caucus that is part of ERA - LGBTI Equal Rights Association. TNBI Caucus is a platform that welcomes everyone with trans, non-binary, gender non-conforming and/or intersex identities and experience, no matter the role in the member organisation or the group. All interested in joining the caucus should reach out to Biljana Ginova at [email protected].

Please share this event on your social media, with your colleagues, etc.
You can find it on Fb and on our Instagram (@transakcija).

Happy, safe & resilient Pride Month!

Evan Grm, they/them, Program Officer
Nothing you can do, but you can learn how to be you in time.
It's easy

สวัสดีค่ะ

Emma: I am me

@[email protected]